How ridiculously short do we look compared to him?!
See that tall drink of water standing next to us? That's Mr. H. He's one of the sweetest, most cheerful men on this planet, and one of our very
favorite people--we even named Baby C after him! So we were thrilled to
have him join us for the 3-hour block of church meetings on Sunday. He
was a good sport and squished into the tiny bench with us for Sacrament
Meeting, held Baby A LOT, and even sang along with the actions during
Primary Singing Time (We learned "Daddy's Homecoming" for Father's Day next week). I'm trying to be better with the picture taking, so I insisted we get a quick photo before we all parted ways. (And don't worry about Baby's "blah" face--he hadn't slept in 5 hours and was thinking of nothing but naptime.)
Come back and see us soon, Mr. H!!

I'm lodging a formal complaint: I haven't seen you since you had Baby C and thus have not been able to partake of the lovliness of holding a baby. Can this change soon? PLEASE??
ReplyDeleteI can't believe I missed this one. Ha ha. Made it onto the blog! p.s. Where does the phrase "remain seated please" come from? All I can think of is Disney and riding the Monorail, which is perfectly fine. I could never get the Spanish down completely.
ReplyDelete@Blueeyedane--It is from Disney. Specifically The Matterhorn.
ReplyDelete