Hold the phone. Shut the front door. YOU GUYS! OMG.
You can make ice cream without an ice cream maker. Did you read that right? Its true. Without an ice cream maker, I can whip up a delicious icy treat in my very own kitchen.
And its ridiculously easy with an end result that is creamy and spectacular. The flavor is up to you! So yes--a whole world of possibilities is now open to your view. And its all thanks to a Blog I stumbled on (now I don't even remember how I got there...) a few weeks back. Thank you Kevin & Amanda!!
All you need is a pint of whipping cream and one can of sweet & condensed milk--plus whatever additions you're going to use to flavor your ice cream concoction.
In one bowl, whip the heavy whipping cream until its to "stiff peaks" level. In a separate, larger bowl, mix the sweet & condensed milk with your flavorings. Then fold the whipped cream into the other stuff. Pour it into a large-ish tupperware, and freeze for at least 6 hours.
Then scoop and eat and be glad you read my Blog.
For the record, we used some leftover oatmeal fudge brownies and some caramel ice cream topping in ours. And it is...amazing.
Eat up and be happy!!

Hello!
ReplyDeleteFound your blog by hitting the "Next blog" button! :)
I will try this! Sounds really yummy!
Thank you for sharing!
Cheers!
Sofia