Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Feel Good Kinds of Things

This morning I scanned the headlines online and found myself getting depressed--one of those news days. No good news anywhere!! But life is good so I'm "listing" some good to remind myself of that fact.
  • Hearing Baby talk to himself
  • Plans
  • Waffles
  • Going to the gym
  • Cold water {except in shower situations...}
  • Sharing cookies
  • Someone sharing cookies with me
  • Crossing stuff off a To Do list
  • Sunshine
  • Naps
  • Greeting cards
  • Holding Baby while he sleeps
  • Free shipping
  • The song at the end of this.
  • Kites
  • Bucket lists
  • Blue eyes
  • Homemade strawberry syrup
  • Foxes
  • Disneyland vacations
  • Changing a diaper without getting peed on
  • Reading stuff like this
  • Reading, period.
  • Trains
  • Having insurance
  • Kids at the zoo
  • Nachos
  • Having a good idea
  • Sprinkles

What would you add?

1 comment:

  1. It's official: We were meant to be friends. Great list! I might add Summer vacation (you lucky dog) and a clean house.

    ReplyDelete