Friday, December 2, 2011

Good Things

  • New jobs: Mr. C got hired!! He's been working as a contractor for the last 6 months--holding out hope they would hire him on as an official, full-time employee. And they did! As of December 1st he is an official employee at the ROB.  Woohoo!!
  • Working half days.  That's what I did today.  Glorious.
  • Toast.  I really think warm, buttered toast is one of the great joys in life. 
  • Cuddling in bed with your honey when temperatures are below freezing outside.
  • Working your tail off in a kick-butt class at the gym, and knowing at the end that you DID work your tail off.  Brilliant.
  • Brownies and ice cream
  • Getting an Email from a good friend who lives a long way away.
  • Hanging up newly arrived Christmas cards on the door.
  • Jambalaya. Just...trust me. Amazing.
  • Workin' it.  You know the feeling when you put an outfit together that's just HAWT so you have a new level of confidence when you go public with your Awesome? Yeah. That's what I'm talking about. (And yes, I just made AWESOME a noun because its how I roll.)
  • Plans for Friday night that include dinner out with an amazing man, cake, and cuddling on the couch with a Christmas flick. 
  • Life.
"Life is what we make it, always has been, always will be."--Grandma Moses

1 comment:

  1. using AWESOME as a noun is totally AWESOME (as an adjective), which means you AWESOMING (as a verb) on whole new AWESOME (again, as an adjective) levels.

    ReplyDelete