I hate political posts on Blogs and on Facebook. I'm all about peoples right to share their thoughts on these forums, but most people seem to post in such a way that makes it sound like anyone who disagrees with them must be an idiot. Or they post these ginormous ranting THINGS...as if they really believe that what they say on Facebook is going to change someone's opinion on politics. Yeah. Probably not.
Here's what I will say on the eve of our Election Day 2012: Vote. Do it. And please--be thoughtful and educated in how you do it (i.e. Don't vote "straight ticket" just because its "quick" people! Ai yi yi yi yi...) But, really, more than anything--JUST DO IT!
And now I'll let Craig Ferguson get in the final word because I love, love, LOVE this.
Happy Election Day 2012, America! Let's get 'er done!

No comments:
Post a Comment