Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Its an Attitude

Happy Thanksgiving! Its the best holiday of the year with {lots of} pie and other food, and also the opportunity to consider what we're really grateful for this year. 

So for your consideration...a few things I am truly thankful for this Thanksgiving season:

  • A wonderful friend and husband in Mr. C
  • Baby Man C who is currently in utero
  • Good jobs
  • Days off those said "good jobs"
  • Amazon Prime videos
  • Working cars
  • Health insurance
  • Family--Moms & Dads in particular
  • Our cozy condo
  • Pie--in all its varieties (including the pizza pie variety)
  • Books & libraries
  • Friends
  • Body pillows
  • Gchat & Google Hangouts
  • A loving Heavenly Father
  • Chocolate
Happy holiday everyone! May your day be good and the pie be plentiful!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Tara blogged! Why isn't she on gchat to hang out with me today?? Good thankful list though- I can't say I would disagree with any of those!!

    ReplyDelete