A is for Ants. We've been invaded. (Reason #278 (or thereabouts) that I want to move)
B is for Book Club. I'm really excited the Social Studies book club is starting up again. Less happy that I have to miss our first meeting.
C is for Carpet. Specifically the living room/dining room carpet that gets dirtier and dirtier every meal time. The Little Bug throws food. A lot.
D is for Daniel Tiger. We now own 3 DVDs and I'm so grateful.
E is for Eggs. Specifically, scrambled. Pair it with pancakes and you've got Little Bug's favorite meal.
F is for Fall! My favorite season is nearly here. Can't wait!
G is for [The] Giant Mechanical Man--this month's selection for the Ladies' Movie Night. Its a fantastic movie and if you haven't seen it, you should get that done.
H is for Harry Potter. I'm slowly re-reading the series (again) and just loving it more and more. We're also re-watching the films and I just wish they were all as good as the books.
I is for Idahoan. Its my favorite Idahoan's birthday tomorrow! Happy birthday, Mr. Hansen!
J is for Jillian Michaels. I absolutely love her workouts--Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism and No More Trouble Zones are my favorites.
K is for Kookaburra. "Kookaburra sits in the old gum tree! Eatin' all the gumdrops he can see. Laugh! Kookaburra, Laugh! Kookaburra, Save some drops for me!" {Kids Dance Break. You can continue reading now}
L is for Lasik. I'm getting it in September!
M is for Movies that I've missed in the last couple years. I'm compiling a list. What do I need to see?
N is for Nursery. The Little Bug has started attending each Sunday and so far he loves it. Yay!
O is for Occupational Therapy. The Little Bug is going in for an eval this next week.
P is for Pioneer Theater. We got season tickets 2014-2015 and I'm really excited. First up, "25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee."
Q is for Quotidian. Things I never expected would be quotidian--touching poop, being covered in crumbs, and wiping bogies with my bare hand. #lifeofamom
R is for Reorganize. I've been reorganizing the Little Bug's toys this week. Let's hope switching them out each week will result in a more interested boy.
S is for Strawberry cake. I tried this recipe for the first time this summer and could eat it every day.
T is for Taco Bell. We seriously can't get enough--even the Little Bug loves it.
U is for University of Utah. Mr C is back at it. But graduation is in May! So close! {Go Utes!}
V is for Vietnamese food. Every time I eat Pho I immediately want to go back the next day and have it again.
W is for Wicked! Mr C took me to see the show earlier this month. I finally saw it and loved it--just like I knew I would.
X is for eXorcist. This morning Mr C commented that the music in my workout video sounded like the soundtrack to the Exorcist. "Of course! Because we are exorcising the fat!" {We are so weird.}
Y is for Yoplait. Their 100 Calorie Greek Strawberry Shortcake yogurt is Amazing. New favorite.
Z is for Zoo. We visited the Hogle Zoo 2 or 3 times in August. Our more recent trip was the first time since we got a TODDLER that we made it through the entire park. Awesome.

Wicked!!! The best ever. And Lasik? Just yes. Nothing better than the miracle of sight.
ReplyDelete