I haven't written on this lovely Blog of ours since July. And I'm not planning on writing much right now. I am going to share with you two fantastic pictures, however.
First is this:
I started working on this mobile for Baby C's nursery before he even arrived. And then he arrived and life got C-a-ra-zy! This past week I decided it had to be finished and voila! It is. And it is soooo adorable! I love how it looks hanging above his crib. I especially like when the A/C comes on, and makes it move. Let's hope Baby C likes it as well. A big thank you to Charisse, Catie and Jen for helping me with the initial hand sewing, and another big thanks to Mr. C for helping me finish and for hanging it up!
Second awesome picture coming your way is this:
I made zucchini bread today--for the first time in recent memory, or perhaps the first time ever. I can't tell you if its delicious since its still cooling in the pan. But the batter tasted fantastic, and the house smells even better right now. I expect great things.
Finally, a bonus shot of Baby C being his awesome self on a rainy day last week:
Peace out, y'all.

No comments:
Post a Comment