Having a lot of moisture inside your car will result in the need to scrape the inside windows--not the outside. And you'll feel really silly doing it.
If you talk about Cherry M&Ms a whole heap on Facebook, friends will come through and shower you with chocolate yumminess. I don't know if this will work with things besides Cherry M&Ms, but I encourage you to give it a whirl.
I'm not the only one who occasionally loses all charitable feelings by the end of Senior Primary.
It takes a whole lot longer to clean the house when you have a big ol' prego belly.
You can't have too many M&Ms in storage, but you can eat too many in one sitting.
I married an incredible man. This isn't totally new information, but its been reaffirmed to me as of late.
I get overwhelmed easily when it comes to organizing a space. Organizing time? I'm a pro. Organizing a room? I'll be in the corner. Rocking.
I have amazing friends who make me really, really happy.
The new footman at Downton Abbey couldn't be any prettier if he tried.
The new footman at Downton Abbey couldn't be any prettier if he tried.
Getting unexpected presents or cards in the mail is thetotalbombdiggety.com
Onion potatoes are a surefire way to make Mr. C superbly happy.
My S.I.L. gave me a magic Christmas present this year. Seriously. Its MAGIC. There is no other explanation.
I can hit a high G at 36 weeks pregnant. And no one is more surprised about that than me.
My strawberry jam is so wonderful and so popular because it has nearly 2x's as much sugar as fruit. Go figure. (Okay, so I didn't "learn" this one, but its an assumption I am making. Lately.)
Clean carpets make me ridiculously happy. Dirty blinds have the opposite effect.
Lentils are packed with protein. Eat some today! And before you do, you need to soak them.
I am one of those people who would probably really benefit from using Pinterest. But I'm still not going to give in on this anytime soon.
Sometimes the Lord answers your prayers with an entire Sacrament Meeting program devoted to what you need to hear.
There's always a little room left for ice cream. Always.
My strawberry jam is so wonderful and so popular because it has nearly 2x's as much sugar as fruit. Go figure. (Okay, so I didn't "learn" this one, but its an assumption I am making. Lately.)
Clean carpets make me ridiculously happy. Dirty blinds have the opposite effect.
Lentils are packed with protein. Eat some today! And before you do, you need to soak them.
I am one of those people who would probably really benefit from using Pinterest. But I'm still not going to give in on this anytime soon.
Sometimes the Lord answers your prayers with an entire Sacrament Meeting program devoted to what you need to hear.
There's always a little room left for ice cream. Always.
What about you? What have you learned lately?

Lately, I have learned that making internet friends is not nearly as creepy as I once thought it would be as I am now real friends with some of them. :)
ReplyDeleteI'm the opposite on organizing. Perhaps you could run my errands and I could straighten your junk? Also, we mostly buy fruit spread now for that very reason. Quinoa also has to be soaked, and it's really good when you do. I have several good recipes using quinoa. Pinterest is useful to me, but not addicting. It's what I do when I'm bored of being bored. Be the judge- you know you. And don't hate but I can't do cherry M&M's. It's the cherry part that gets me. On the other hand I'm in love with the peppermint variety. And all things peppermint.
ReplyDeleteSo.... not so much things I've learned, but just in response to yours.
I've learned I should listen to Tara and chill out and kiss a lot:)
ReplyDelete