Thursday, September 13, 2012

We're Still Here

Hi all. 

Yes, its been a long while since anything has appeared on our happy Blog.  Yes, we are still alive and kicking. Yes, I haven't blogged because I've had nothing much to report to the World Wide Interwebs.

But our rabid fans continue to clamor for more!  I don't have much to offer but here's what we've got.

Work friend, Luann, made some incredibly adorable hand-puppets and sold them for a charitable cause. Old McDonald Hand-puppets, to be exact. I was immediately won over by the "adorable" while Mr. C. was more taken by the "charitable cause." Moral of the Story: now I can interrupt the nightly homework fests with a rousing verse of "With a cluck, cluck here! and a cluck, cluck there!" whenever I want because the chicken is Mr. C's favorite.


Autumn is really the only season I truly enjoy in Utah.  The weather starts to cool. There's a crispness in the air. I feel like eating a lot of apples. Happiness comes easier in these conditions.  We've even gone so far as to turn off our A/C and open the windows.  Considering our insane power bills this summer, our budget is going to thank us.  

And then one time, we made pie. Pear Pie. Pie is amazing. Its quadruple amazing when there are only two of you so you get pie 4 nights in a row. With vanilla bean ice cream that your husband is kind enough to run out and buy late on a Saturday night. 

Mr. C started a new semester last month and we quickly shelled out $145 for a parking pass. {SHUDDER}. The first day of football season the school allowed tailgaters to use up all the parking and he couldn't find any place to park for over AN HOUR.  Laaaaaaaaammme, University Parking. LAAAAAAAMMMMEEEE.  On the bright side, Mr. C sold back textbooks he's been stockpiling for years and made nearly $180. Cha-ching! (I realize talking so publicly about money is not the classiest thing. Sorry. I'm not always the classiest thing but I do strive to be better.)
 
This is one of the best things you can find on Youtube. We watch it regularly and if you hang around us for any length of time, you will hear one or both of us quoting this viral gem:


And...there you go.




2 comments:

  1. I can't watch the video yet, cause there are chillins in the room quietly working, but a big thank you from your fans- they are sufficiently caught up with the C. family :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I my gosh. That video is HILARIOUS!! I'm glad you're alive and well. :D

    ReplyDelete