Tonight we filed our taxes. WOOHOO!!
It was my birthday this week and we celebrated by going to Leatherby's for phatty cheese fries and luscious ice cream. I ordered my usual Cindy's Small Dish of Toasted Almond ice cream with a side of hot fudge. Mr. C ordered a cookie sundae overflowing with fudge and cookies & cream goodness. Honestly, I could DRINK their hot fudge. We both agreed on this fact--and may have given it a try. We also agreed that its main ingredients must be Love and Butter.
It was my birthday this week and we celebrated by going to Leatherby's for phatty cheese fries and luscious ice cream. I ordered my usual Cindy's Small Dish of Toasted Almond ice cream with a side of hot fudge. Mr. C ordered a cookie sundae overflowing with fudge and cookies & cream goodness. Honestly, I could DRINK their hot fudge. We both agreed on this fact--and may have given it a try. We also agreed that its main ingredients must be Love and Butter.
We finally cashed in our free pizza at Papa John's (Thanks America for choosing HEADS at the Superbowl coin toss!). Yummy, yummy dinner.
We helped Mom & Dad C. move into their new house this weekend. Lots of people came to help so things went pretty quick. It was nice to see the family and always fun to help out!
Jambalaya was on the menu Thursday night. And there was much rejoicing in the land.
I finally started watching Season 1 of Downton Abbey. I'm already sure my life is changing for the better.
Mr. C gave me a handmade card for my birthday. It is absolutely fantastic--just like him!
Last week was a four-day work week due to the Nat'l holiday on Monday (Thanks George! And Abe! And the other 40+ guys!). I must say, though, that for a short week it felt really long. Really.
Early this morning there was a MIGHTY WIND blowing around our place. And there was something bang! BANG! BANGING!! outside. So the amazing Mr. C hopped out of bed to investigate, solved the problem (neighbor's storage door), and was back by my side in less than 5 minutes. He is awesome.
We're currently reading a coffee table-sized book celebrating 40 Years of Sesame Street. Its really fantastic! And my current chapter on the music of the Street has been inspiring me to trawl Youtube for great Sesame Street moments. May I nominate this one as one of the best?
This past week I enjoyed treats from The Chocolate, Olive Garden, SmartCookie, and Leatherby's in the short space of 48 hours. On a related note, I bought new running shoes today.

No comments:
Post a Comment