Thursday, February 14, 2013

Not Fat. Just Pregnant.

This was me in November. I laugh now because I remember thinking, "Wow! I sort of look pregnant!" This would have been about 26 weeks into the whole adventure. Yes, that's a maternity shirt and yes I'm obviously doing whatever I can to make my tummy poke out a wee bit more. You can't see the apple I'm holding in my left hand. I was relishing the fruits and veggies my body had rejected for all of first trimester. I think I was also still visiting the gym a few times a week.



And now peruse Exhibit B--taken at 39 Weeks and 2 days pregnant. Obviously a maternity shirt (Thanks Mer!) and this is me attempting to hold in the tummy even slightly. (As if that's even possible...) You can't see the bag of jelly bellies I just polished off as an indication that third trimester has been 3 months of sugar--especially chocolate!--cravings. And the gym? Yeah. I've heard of it.

So there you go. Any predictions as to when Baby Man C. will make his debut? I'd be fine with ANY FLIPPIN' DAY at this point! Yes, I'm tired of being fat/pregnant, but the real reason is that I'm just dying to make this little dude's acquaintance face to face. Finally.


And in the spirit of the holiday--look at this magical Valentine Mr. C surprised me with at 7:00am this morning!
How does he do it?! I love that guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment